Processing of Personal Data
1. The Controller of your personal data is the University of Szczecin located at al. Papieża Jana Pawła II 22a, 70-453 Szczecin, e-mail: email@example.com.
2. The data shall be processed in relation to the recruitment procedure for Your selected course.
3. The legal basis for data processing is the Act of 20th of July 2018 on Higher Education and Science (Dz. U. 2018, item 1668), art. 6, section 1, pt. C of the General Data Protection Regulation Act of 27th of April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union L119 of 04.05.2016) as well as the agreement regarding rendering services and the Dream Apply system concluded between the University of Szczecin and Dream Group OÜ.
4. The data may be made available to third parties on the grounds of the data processing entrustment agreement for the purpose of proper rendering of services stipulated in the entrustment agreement.
5. The data shall be processed until the purpose of processing remains valid.
6. You have the right to access your personal data, correct the data, remove the data or restrict processing of the data. For this purpose please contact Data Protection Supervisor at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. You have the right to object further processing of Your data and in the case of granting a consent for data processing to withdraw the said consent. Withdrawing the consent does not affect validity of the data processing prior to withdrawing the consent.
8. You also have the right to transfer the data (in particular the transaction history).
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body of the Personal Data Protection Office.